It's time to moving Google Analytics
Frustrated with Google Analytics? So are we and that's why we built Gsanalytic Analytics, a simple, lightweight (< 1 KB), open source and privacy-friendly alternative that doesn't come from the adtech world.
Simple analytics at a glance
Gsanalytic is simple analytics. It is easy to understand and it cuts through the noise. Check your site traffic and get all the essential insights on one page in one minute. There are no layers of menus, there is no need for you to build custom reports, custom dashboards or PowerPoint documents.
Track events, goal conversions and campaigns
Gsanalytic is useful. Answer the most important questions: where are your site visitors coming from and what are they viewing? Analyze your campaigns and dark traffic using UTM parameters. Track goals and events, see how they convert over time to understand and identify the trends that matter. Create custom metrics too.
Simple, traffic-based pricing
Sign up for 15-day unlimited trial. No credit card required.
100% data ownership
Why use Gsanalytics?
Google Analytics is overkill for most site owners. Gsanalytics is easy to use and understand with no training or prior experience.
- Quick and easy to integrate
- Simple to set up and integrate with popular tools such as WordPress, Ghost, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly. Supports single-page applications and hash-based routing.
- Unlimited websites
- All subscription plans support unlimited websites. You can add as many websites as you want under a single account. You are charged for the total pageviews of all of your websites combined.
- Automated email reports
- Keep an eye on your traffic with automated weekly and/or monthly email reports. Email reports can be scheduled to be sent to multiple recipients.
- Serve the script as a first-party connection
- You can serve our script from your domain name as a first-party connection from a subdomain such as Gsanalytic.yoursite.com or stats.yoursite.com.
- Own and control your data
- Your site data will never be shared with or sold to any third-parties. It will never be monetized, mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- Filter the dashboard by anything you click on
- Dig more in-depth and get further insights by filtering. Click on any metric to filter your dashboard by it. You can mix and match filters too.
- Integrate with Search Console
- Integrate with Google Search Console to see search queries people use to find your site in Google's search results directly in your Gsanalytic dashboard.
- Analyze your UTM campaigns
- Tag all your links in emails and social media with UTM parameters and analyze your marketing campaigns directly in Gsanalytic.